ADT Auto Ltd. respects the privacy of its clients and ensures the maximum protection of their personal data. The current privacy and data protection policy has been developed and is based on current Bulgarian and European legislation on data protection.
PLEASE NOTE! THE PARTS ARE ALTERNATIVE (NON-ORIGINAL), THE EMBLEMS ARE EXAMPLE!
What are these rules governing and on what grounds?
From May 25th, 2018, the General Data Regulation Protection (“GDPR”) was implemented in Bulgaria. GDPR is adopted by the European Union and aims to align the EU Member States’ policies on the collection and use of personal data. Another goal is to guarantee your right to privacy, protect your data, and create more security against abuse of personal information.
What data do we process when using our services?
- Registration when ordering/creating an account
Use of our services is possible after registration. To create your own account, you need to enter: name, surname, email address, password, IP address, and more. In addition, information about the registration and the agreement with the terms and conditions is recorded and stored.
- Data collected by reading of Cookies
When users use our services and Portfolio from the Site, we collect information through Cookies to understand how to best meet your needs. Cookies are small text files that are sent from the webserver to the browser used and stored on your device so the site can recognize it. There are two types of cookies persistent and temporary or “session” cookies. Permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for a longer period of time. Session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer when you visit our site but are deleted when you close the site.
Most Cookies do not contain sensitive information to identify you directly. The goals we use for cookies are : track sections on sites you use; how much time you spend on a site, what kind of ads you’ve seen/interacted with.
Who do we share/disclose information about your personal information?
- To our trusted partners, forwarders who care to get the goods you ordered from our online store.
- In the event of litigation or proceedings requiring retention of data and/or a request from a competent public authority, it is possible to keep the data longer than the specified time until the final settlement of the dispute or proceedings in all instances. This time limit is changed if a different requirement for the retention of personal data is established through a change in the current legislation.
- Your personal data may only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases: if so requested by a competent governmental authority or judicial authority; when it is necessary to protect the rights and legitimate interests of ADT Auto EOOD.
How long do we store your personal data?
Storage is continued as long as there is reason to store it:
- For behavioral targeting purposes – limited period of 1 year.
- In order to resolve possible disputes that have arisen or become known in connection with the termination of the use of the services and in connection with the Electronic Documentation and Electronic Certification Services Act, these data are stored for a period of 1 year after the termination of the account.
- With respect to traffic data, the Electronic Communications Act applies – the data is stored for a period of 6 months.
- Right of access
You can always ask us if we process your personal information, and if we do, you are notified of what information we store, why we do, and the ways we process it. You also have a copy of the information.
- Right to rectification
We would like your personal data to be accurate and up-to-date. If any part of your data is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know and we will correct it.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
You may ask us to delete your personal data, but in order for the request to be fulfilled, relevant legal grounds should apply if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and no other legal basis for the processing;
- The objections to the processing and no legitimate grounds for the processing would have an advantage in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR.
We will not delete any information about you that we are required to keep under law or otherwise have no grounds for deletion. We will have one month to answer your request. If we refuse to delete the information, we will explain why this is our decision and what are the legal grounds for doing so.
- The right to limit the processing
You may, in certain circumstances, request that we not process your personal data, including without deleting it, in order to protect your legal claims.
You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our actions regarding your personal information, we would like to inform you first, to find out what the problem is about and try to resolve it. However, if you believe that you have not received adequate assistance from us or that there is a violation of your rights, you have the right to appeal to a supervisor. This authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. (www.cpdp.bg).